TiKEM POL 30 is a synthetic totally water-soluble polymer and it is mainly used for the preparation of stabilizing and lubricating mud in drilling and civil engineering application. TiKEM POL 30 drilling fluid is easy to prepare and easy to dispose after usage.
TiKEM POL 30 is a powerful viscosity agent recommended for all type of drillings especially when clay formation is encountered. Its main characteristics are its stabilizing and lubricating properties and the possibilities to be recycled many times.
TiKEM POL 30 dosage generally changes according to: lubricating characteristics needed by operators soil condition on which the job is performed.
– Low permeability soils: 0,5 – 1,0 Kg / m3 water
– Clayey formation: 0,1 – 0,3 Kg / m3 water
– Gravels or high permeability soils: 1,0 – 1,5 Kg / m3 water
– Drilling mud loss in rock formation: 1,0 – 2,0 Kg / m3 water
– The pH level has to be kept into the basic field!! (9-10)
– TiKEM POL 30 is not recommended mixing with bentonite clay because sometimes precipitation may occur.