CODIS 95 is an effective co-dispersant for (mineral) pigments, filler and colorants.
It contributes pH stability when neutralising carboxyl acid groups in waterborne coatings thereby exhibiting high gloss, good water resistance and anticorrosion properties.
– long term stable and effective pH stabilizer
– evaporates same way as ammonia but having low odour
– long terms of storage stability in formulated products (no formation of additional salt)
– preventing corrosion- useful for the protection of aerosols in cans containing water based paints
– emulsifier for polyethylene wax
– allows emulsification of ∼17,5% water in solvent based alkyd paints
– excellent early water resistance